This position would only be suitable for a technically astute person that thrives on the rewards of an ever-evolving SME business, and that has long-term career aspirations as part of a highly unified team with great visions for the future.
This person will be a core member of the Quality team, reporting to a highly knowledgeable Head of Quality with 22 years’ experience in the business. She is currently on secondment from Asia for the next few years, providing direct access to her fountain of knowledge to the person successful in securing this position.
- Core member of the Quality team
- Reporting to highly knowledgeable line manager with 22 years’ experience in the business
- Opportunities for organic growth, including potential of progression to Head of Quality upon her secondment from Asia coming to an end
- Responsibility for UK, Europe and Asia GCP auditing
- Extremely low staff turnover; a fantastic “right first time” hiring process alongside huge retention initiatives across the business
- Company’s ethos from CEO and down means hiring manager’s primary focus is on their employee’s emotional wellbeing and motivational engagement
- Proactive enrolment and involvement in a “best companies” survey now in its 4th year. They scored 1-star last year which = very good levels of employee engagement. Additional work now underway to consistently improve in 2020 and beyond
- Large personal development budgets for 2020 to support each employee’s personal development plans for the year.
- Social fund for many team activities such as regular money behind the bar, vegas nights, clay pigeon shooting, theatre trips, London dungeons, Gin distillery visits etc.
- Flexi-time (10-3pm - core hours)
- On the spot reward and recognition
- “chilli bottles” provided to encourage employees to drink more water
- George Foreman grills introduced to the kitchen
- Wellbeing expert visits
- BUPA Healthcare
- 3 days holiday for Christmas
- Holiday accruel to reward loyalty
- Lots of free fruit
- New coffee machine with every type of combination you could ever need
- Fitness trackers recently given to staff with ongoing global corporate challenge to do the most steps
- Innovation actively encouraged - Lots of projects going on internally that people can get involved with that have been born out of people’s own ideas and supported and promoted by the business to progress with
- Significant experience of QA Auditing to GCP standards and EU GCP Legislation
- Ability to travel in UK, Europe and Asia (2-4 time per year, possibly more as the business further develops)
- London based (some minimal home-based flexibility)
Due to the nature of this company and position, and as expected, there is already a high level of interest from candidates in Next Phase’s immediate network, so if this is something that has aroused great interest, and you believe you are a suitable consideration for this position, it is advisable to make contact immediately.
Best of luck!