Salary: Excellent salary, benefits, company car and bonus
My Client is a leader in the provision of cutting edge medical and clinical supplies. This means they have to continuously strive to maintain their place in a highly competitive market. This means they have to recruit the very best people to their organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level sales professional or a graduate to take their first step into the medical industry. You will be responsible for growing the North East territory by selling Infusion Therapy products to existing and potential customers. You will be responsible for managing your own diary and building relationships with your key customers within the NHS.
What you can expect to be doing…
- Confirm and lead meetings with key decision makers within your territory. This will vary greatly from day to day and will involve effective prioritization skills.
- Meeting with a highly diverse range of professionals within a fast paced and at times highly clinical environment; Consultants, Lead Nurses, Procurement etc.
- To attain a technical involvement with customers to establish an informed knowledge of clinical data and the market, constant learning and keeping up to date with new medical advancements.
- Collaborating with team members across the Hospital Care division to grow skillset and continuously learn.
- Be provided with the opportunity to own your own unique projects to be specified by the Sales Managers/Product Managers to develop personally year on year.
- To work as part of a team alongside the other Sales Specialists, Sales Managers, Field Sales Training, Development Managers and Product Managers.
- To attend and promote the company and its products at trade exhibitions, meetings and territory visits
- To pass the ABPI examination within 2 years
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Be educated to degree standard
- Knowledge or strong desire to learn; human anatomy, physiology and pharmacology
- Prior successful experience within a sales role, or a strong work ethic in line with a successful sales professional
- Have the drive and desire to exceed targets
- A good team player with excellent communication skills