One of the fastest growing and recognizable Informatics Service Solutions companies in the world is looking for Informatics Project Managers to join them in Germany. An international company with offices worldwide, they have a reputation for being experts in their field - Laboratory Informatics, Scientific Data Management, Clinical Biometrics, Genome Informatics and Compliance Solutions.
Working predominantly with clients in Frankfurt and Munich, this role will involve managing strategic projects for the research and development divisions of pharmaceutical and biotech companies. You will be their main point of contact to help them to develop their technical requirements and formulate the best Laboratory Informatics solutions in collaboration with the local and global company teams. This will involve activities such as configuring software, implementations and data integration, as well as broader informatics projects. Your time will be split between working with the local customers on site, with the team in the office, as well as working from home remotely.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in a scientific or health care field
- Strong experience in R&D Informatics systems such as LIMS, ELN, or SDMS
- Integration of instruments and system interfaces
- The skills to, or experience of, working with customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects across a variety of departments
The company offers a wide range of fringe benefits including remote working with 60-70% travel.