A brand-new opportunity has arisen within a Leicestershire based global organisation. Due to continued expansion at the site they are seeking a Senior Analytical Analyst to be responsible for Analytical work.
You will join an exciting and innovative business whose mission is to provide services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
You will be responsible for developing or verifying analytical methods for the testing of incoming materials as well as developing methods for intermediates and products whilst ensuing analysis is carried out to GMP standards.
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component
- Experience of analysing development drug products.
- Experience of developing/validating methods for development drug products using a variety of analytical techniques including Dissolution, HPLC.
- Significant Experience of Stability Testing for drug products including assay/related substances, dissolution analysis.
- Techniques used in the analysis of solid oral dosage forms ie HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Disintegration
- Analysis of GMP raw materials, excipients and API ie USP and EP tests, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GC, KF, Auto titration
- Experience of using Empower chromatography data capture system (advantageous)
- Experience in the use of LC-MS systems (advantageous)