IRT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IRT Project Manager|
|Salary:||Outstanding salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 08:44|
Our client is an exciting scale up Software Solutions Provider working at the cutting edge of clinical trials technology. This newly created permanent role will be a fantastic opportunity to become part of a company with an aspirational culture, a defined career path and a leadership team who are open to new ideas and like to say yes! We are looking for a competent individual with excellent RTSM/ IRT experience gained in a clinical operations, service delivery or implementation environment.
You will be part of a growing team of individuals who support client implementation of RTSM software from setup through to closeout of the client study. This will see you involved in business process assessments, specification development, integration oversight, and once implemented assume responsibility for the client via study progress tracking, advice on best practice, issue escalation and system customization.
Your hard work will be rewarded with an outstanding salary, brilliant benefits and the chance to build your career in a fascinating and innovative sector.
This position is based in Tokyo, Japan. Currently the position will be remotely based from home.
• Degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain Management or IT field or equivalent knowledge
• Several years’ experience in the clinical research field, particularly clinical supplies operations, RTSM/IRT services delivery and eClinical systems implementation.
• Knowledge of US FDA Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) GCP regulations, Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures regulation (21 CFR Part 11) and EU Annex 11, and associated regulatory guidance documents.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Clinical supplies forecasting and management experience is highly desired.
• Must be fully fluent in written and spoken Japanese
• Supply chain certification or experience is a plus.
• Experience with IRT/RTSM and clinical supplies forecasting/simulation tools is a plus.
• Experience working with agile development methodology is a plus.
• Leadership Competencies; Client focused, solutions focused, proactive, responsive, organized, highest quality deliverables.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Biotech R&D
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, share option scheme, pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday
Project Manager - Cell & Gene Therapies
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits and career potential
Global Clinical Supply Manager
Competitive rate. To be discussed on application.
£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and generous benefits
Clinical Supply Manager
£TBD on application plus benefits including bonus