Marketing Executive – Pharmaceutical
Worthing, West Sussex
One of Europe’s most innovative and unique Biopharmaceutical companies based in Worthing, West Sussex require an outgoing and proactive Medical Marketing Associate to join their growing team. Are you a Life Science graduate with 2-4 years marketing and communications experience gained within a pharmaceutical company? If you are my client a pioneering European based Pharmaceutical company who specialise in the development and sterile production of injectable and oral dose vaccines and diagnostic kits for people who suffer from allergies have an exciting opportunity on offer.
- You will assist the Head of Communication and Market Development in administrating corporate market and training materials for use by sales staff and to support healthcare professionals prescribing the company’s products in all markets accountable to the Business Development Director.
- Generate consistent corporate marketing materials across all markets under the direction of the Head of Communication and Market Development and use materials in education of healthcare professionals at site visits and in training key account managers.
- Contribute to the development of advertising campaigns in support of clinical studies in the USA.
- Support Business Development opportunities in distribution of platform technologies and products to third parties
- Contribute to the marketing, development, and organisation of international industry meetings.
- Assist the Head of Communication and Market Development in the creation and promotion of marketing materials.
- BSc Honours Degree in relevant subject – a Life Sciences degree would be highly advantageous
- 4 years’ experience in marketing communications, biotechnology or other relevant subject
- Advanced use of the English Language
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent report writing skills
This is a broad and engaging role which requires a range of marketing skills, and would suit somebody with previous pharmaceutical experience who is a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service focused approach and the ability to listen, digest and analyse information.
In return for your skills and experience my client is able to offer a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) plus a very good benefits package that includes:
- Annual bonus (discretionary and non-contractual)
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Life insurance scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Long term disability scheme
- Private medical plan
Full details, including a comprehensive job description, will be provided on application.