As a Quality Associate, you will support the implementation of QA processes and procedures within the company. Working alongside the Quality Manager and Lab Management team, you will maintain the QMS and ensure that all activities are carried out, based on industry regulations such as GLP and ISO9001. This is a broad role where you will be working across a range of responsibilities, including stakeholder engagement, with the chance to lead certain aspects of the role yourself as part of your career development. To give you the exposure needed to progress further in your career in this innovative environment.
- Work as a key team member in the introduction and compliance to quality standards across the laboratories
- Conduct internal audits
- Ensure the QMS is maintained and effective
- Manage non - conformities and corrective actions – working with colleagues to identify and then rectify the root cause.
- Conduct staff training
- Manage the document control system
- Contribute to the strategy of the group to maintain effectiveness as the company grows.
Desired Skills and Experience:
For this opportunity you will need to have:
- A BSc in a Life Science and experience of working in laboratories
- Experience of GxP, or ISO, or GLP environments
- Experience of working in a Quality focused role
- Experience of document control and SOP management
- Experience or maintaining a QMS