Business Development Lead - Portfolio/ Account Development
|Job Title:||Business Development Lead - Portfolio/ Account Development|
|Salary:||£TBD on Application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 11:44|
This influential position will be responsible for accelerating the growth of key strategic accounts across the portfolio in the UK plus Europe. Primarily the growth will be in the research and development divisions of pharmaceutical and biotech companies and help developing new business. The Business Development Manager will have proven account management experience required to identify key customers, market trends, new opportunities, and market growth areas. There is an established portfolio that you will continue to develop along with seeking new relationships with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to drive growth in the customer base.
Customer Portfolio Development
• Evaluate Industry trends to identify areas for optimization
• Develop recommendations and future state strategy into new scientific organisations
• Identify and drive growth opportunities within the customer base
• Project Management, Programme Management and Account Management (Customer & Internal)
New Business Development
• Establish and manage the relationship with new customers
• Identify and develop new opportunities in existing and new accounts
• Manage a long-term strategy for growth in the UK and other countries
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in a scientific or health care field
• Several years as a program manager or business development role within in the pharmaceutical /Life sciences industry
• Experience in Informatics systems such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS/ Laboratory Digitization or related software applications.
• Ideally you will have experience of working within a client service/ solution delivery organization.
This is a home-based role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Business Partner
£50k - £55k + 10% bonus + stock options + benefits
Business Analyst - LIMS/ Informatics
£To be discussed on application
Senior Sales Executive - Laboratory Solutions
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: OTE c£80K
£TBD on Application