|Job Title:||Informatics Consultant|
|Salary:||£TBD on Application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 12:05|
Working predominantly with clients in Cambridge, Slough and Manchester, this role will involve supporting strategic projects for the research and development divisions of pharmaceutical and biotech companies, help them to develop their technical requirements and formulate the best IT Informatics solutions for the client. This will involve activities such as software configuration, implementation, and data integration, as well as providing business analysis support to strategic projects to collect and analyze customer needs & gaps and propose solutions to achieve the desired state.
Your time will be split between working with the local customers on site, as well as working from home remotely.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in a scientific or health care field
• Strong experience in R&D Informatics systems such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS
• Integration of instruments and system interfaces
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with customers.
• Previous experience in business analysis is preferred, but not essential.
These are home based role and will require approximately 30% travel (UK based).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's