This is an excellent opportunity because you be joining a newly established team that reflects their changes as a business with the need to train staff as their operations expands. You will be delivering training programmes as well as contribute to their continuous improvement and ongoing training strategy.
- Train Production operatives who undertake GMP production activities of their clinical trial materials
- Train QC operative who conduct GMP testing for in process, batch release and raw material testing for example
- Train QA staff so they have a clear insight into production operations
- Support Tech Transfer through the training of new processes
- Assist in the maintenance of the GMP training programme.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and ongoing training strategy development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience within Biotech / Biopharmaceutical / Biologics or related Industry experience
- GMP Expertise
- Prior training experience either as core focus of role or within a broader role e.g. QA
- Life Science or similar Degree or higher qualification.
The Company: The company are a pioneering and ambitious Biopharmaceutical company who have developed next-generation, programmed T-cell therapies to treat haematological cancers and solid tumours. Scientifically, the company has extremely exciting technologies, using a broad suite of proprietary and modular T-cell programming to engineer precisely targeted, controlled and highly active T cells. Commercially, they have a pipeline of product candidates in development (for the treatment of haematological malignancies and solid tumours) and is increasing its GMP production capacity. Based in a state-of-the-art facility in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, you will join a team that is doing something genuinely meaningful.