The company is a household Pharmaceutical name with a world-class reputation for working environment and career development, and you will encounter some exciting opportunities here which you would not find in many other places. Whilst your primary location will be the head office in Reading, you will also have the opportunity to work a portion of the time from home (to be discussed on application).
You will ideally start as soon as possible (though longer notice periods can be accommodated). Both roles are offered on a contract basis for 12 months initially, with very competitive pay rates (to be discussed on application) and a good chance of extension beyond 12 months.
Your role will be based around acting as the main contact point for clinical and study teams requesting support for imaging services in clinical studies (which will typically be global trials across the USA, APAC etc). As Imaging Program Manager, your role will include:
- Coordinating start up and day-to-day activities relating to the use of Imaging in clinical studies, working to specific deadlines and compliance requirements
- Managing projects, leading local / global / virtual project teams and planning timelines and budgets
- Ensuring quality, clinical study protocol, imaging review charter and regulatory compliance of project outcomes
- Supporting monitors (internal/external), study managers, clinical/study teams and investigational sites to provide high-quality data
- Supporting study teams in the partnership with external vendors, handling imaging-related questions, together with the Imaging Clinicians
- Reviewing required documentation for completeness and SOP adherence
- Ensuring that respective budget proposals and approvals are in place when utilising external vendors.
- Working closely with data managers to delivery necessary data for analysis
- Anticipating and interpreting customer needs to identify solutions
- Meeting medico-legal responsibilities, ensuring clinical imaging services comply with SOPs, ICH, legal and ethical standards
Full details will be provided on application.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for hard-working individuals who communicate very well with people at all levels. You will need to have qualifications (higher degree preferred) and experience in Imaging (either from a Pharma company, an Imaging CRO or elsewhere), and the area of Central Imaging Evaluation within phase 2 and 3 clinical trials. Knowledge and experience of Oncology trials would be a strong advantage. You will ideally have worked as a Study Manager or similar, giving you strong project management skills and the confidence to undertake large projects across different countries. You must have a passion for Imaging technology and take an active interest in how algorithm development and Machine Learning / AI-based tools can support clinical development and better patient outcomes.
You will ideally live close to Reading, though candidates will be able to work partially from home if they live further afield (e.g. London).