Customer Support Analyst (Clinical Trials)
|Job Title:||Customer Support Analyst (Clinical Trials)|
|Salary:||To be discussed on application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 10:08|
You will be responsible for providing support to customers (sponsors) involved in clinical research after the study is deployed to production.
• Receive sponsor emails for troubleshooting and assistance
• Responsible for operational monitoring of studies in production
• Main sponsor contact post Go-Live
• Provide QC and Validation assistance where needed
• Produce study-specific status reports as requested
• Provide data status updates and resolving data issues
• Support data management activities for multiple study protocols
• Escalate issues appropriately
• Participate in client meetings, as required
• Ability to identify and solve technical problems independently
• Manage client open requests, and communicate status with all interested parties
• The position requires data management experience in clinical trial support or equivalent.
• Experienced in customer service, troubleshooting, issue management, and problem resolution.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and integrity, superb attention to detail, motivation to work/learn independently and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Roles are available in Dublin, Amsterdam, and Brussels
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Clinical Supply Manager
Competitive rate. To be discussed on application.
£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and generous benefits
Human Factors Consultant
Senior Viral Vector Scientist - Downstream Processing
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, life insurance, health insurance and 28 day holidays
Clinical Supply Manager
£TBD on application plus benefits including bonus