Customer Support Analyst - Clinical Trials
|Job Title:||Customer Support Analyst - Clinical Trials|
|Salary:||To be discussed on application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 10:18|
You will be responsible for providing support to companies involved in clinical research after the study is deployed to production.
• Receive sponsor emails for troubleshooting and assistance
• Responsible for operational monitoring of studies in production
• Main sponsor contact post Go-Live
• Provide QC and Validation assistance where needed
• Produce study-specific status reports as requested
• Provide data status updates and resolving data issues
• Support data management activities for multiple study protocols
• Escalate issues appropriately
• Participate in client meetings, as required
• Ability to identify and solve technical problems independently
• Manage client open requests, and communicate status with all interested parties
• The position requires data management experience in clinical trial support or equivalent.
• Experienced in customer service, troubleshooting, issue management, and problem resolution.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and integrity, superb attention to detail, motivation to work/learn independently and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Roles are available in Dublin, Amsterdam, and Brussels
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's