|Job Title:||Devops Analyst|
|Salary:||To be discussed on application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 11:02|
The DevOps Analyst is a key enabler role, in particular in the agile development environment. You will be the interface between the Software Engineers, Software Quality Engineers, QA, and Operations, to ensure all systems (development, deployment, productivity, operations, etc.) are functional, practical, integrated, and as automated as possible.
• Assist DevOps team in maintaining all environments
o Productivity environment, e.g. Slack and its integrations, Office 365, Webex, Google Apps, etc.
o Development environment, e.g. Bitbucket/Git, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, AWS, etc.
o Virtual Environments and deployment technology, e.g. Docker, Chef, etc.
o Deployment environments, e.g. development, testing, UAT, training and Production
• Testing and maintenance of;
o Code coverage, code quality and code monitoring software
o Application monitoring
o Internal and client data replication / back-ups
• Collaborating to ensure proper incorporation of automated testing and test reporting
• Collaborating to facilitate product and client project deployments
The position requires experience as a DevOps Engineer in an agile environment working with web-based applications in cloud environments.
Experience with the following tools/environments is desired:
• DevOps: Jira/Confluence, Git, Ansible, Docker, AWS, Jenkins
• Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), Mac OSX, Windows
• Database: PostgreSQL, Redis
• Languages: Bash, Python, SQL
• Frameworks: Django, Django Rest Framework, AngularJS
• Good understanding of Agile workflows is essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's