We are looking for a quality professional that understand the unique and complex challenges of bringing pioneering advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) to patients.
You will be involved in the execution of projects to drive quality-based standardisation and best practice.
The role will cover a number of different of elements including the collection of human starting materials for the manufacture of ATMP, supply chain solutions, labelling, NHS practice, diagnostic tools and contracting.
You will work and engage with the following stakeholders: NHS (e.g. ATTC, Cell Laboratories, Blood Services, Pharmacies, clinical trial units, Accelerated Access Collaborative, etc), industry bodies (e.g. ABPI, ARM, BIA, SCB, UKSLGAT) and regulators.
Successful candidate must possess:
- 5+ years’ experience of relevant ATMP development and supply from a quality or manufacturing viewpoint.
- Understanding of the quality and regulatory requirements for ATMP manufacture and supply
- Experience of supply of Medical Products into the NHS, either from starting material procurement, clinical trial and marketed product delivery
- Experience in running multi stakeholder projects
- Understanding of the NHS.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page. We will aim to get back to you within 1-2 working days, thank you for your application.