|Job Title:||LIMS Specialist|
|Salary:||£To Be Discussed on Application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 08:21|
Our client has developed a digital platform that enables information transfer across all phases of R&D and across different functions allowing for a seamless and efficient workflow allowing for greater capabilities than traditional LIMS and ELN platforms.
• To drive the successful configuration and deployment of the laboratory Digital Platform.
• To manage all aspects of diverse projects which require technical knowledge and business expertise
• To provide knowledge and technical expertise, working with Customers to understand, advise and define how the Platform must be configured to answer to their requirements and deliver business benefit.
• Be involved in early discussions with customers and business analyst to understand business objectives and technical requirements
• Support the execution and successful deployment of the platform which may involve deployment activities such as installation, database administration, upgrades, project control, system configuration, integration, training and post-delivery support.
Skills & Qualifications
• Prior experience working with Laboratory Informatics Software products
• Technical experience in working with LIMS, ELN and/or enterprise document and data management
• Experience of working in a GxP/21CFRPart11 compliant environment
• This is a remote based role, but the individual will be expected to work from time to time at other locations both in the UK, France and overseas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's