Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||To be discussed on application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 12:32|
Our client is an exciting scale up Software Solutions Provider working at the cutting edge of clinical trials technology. This newly created permanent role will be a fantastic opportunity to become part of a company with an aspirational culture, a defined career path and a leadership team who are open to new ideas and like to say yes! We are looking for a competent Full Stack Developer with a focus on front end development.
You will be part of an agile-based software team, writing reusable, testable and efficient code, unit test and implementation features. You will also be responsible for implementing server-side models, algorithms, web service APIs, data storage solutions, data protection and client-side logic using UX design, HTML, AngularJS and styling.
Your hard work will be rewarded with an outstanding salary, brilliant benefits and the chance to build your career in a fascinating and innovative sector.
This position is affiliated with the Brussels office. Remote working is also offered.
• Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
• Several years’ experience in an agile environment working with web-based applications.
• Design and implementation of complex web applications
• Strong JS coding skills
• Strong skills with AngularJS/Angular
• Strong UI and UX/web design skills (CSS3, SCSS).
• Experience with reactive programming in JS (RxJS, NgRx).
• Experience with responsive design applications (e.g. Material Design)
• Experience with ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
• Design and implementation of service web APIs such as Django/Django Rest Framework, Express.js or any Node.js framework
• Experience with modern application frameworks such as Django or Ruby on Rails.
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming
• Experience with micro-services / loosely coupled applications using multiple data sources and interfaces
• Good understanding of how databases work and how to use them efficiently
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of modern development environment tools such as Git (GitHub, Bitbucket) or Mercurial, JIRA or other issue tracking systems, Jenkins or other continuous integration software.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's