This is newly-created position with a salary between £25k and £28k depending on experience, with a defined career path for future progression. You will ideally work 3 days a week in the West London office and 2 days from home, though the company is flexible to accommodate personal circumstances. Occasional travel to different UK-based GMP client facilities may be required, alongside the company’s Field Service team.
A specialist provider of Temperature Mapping services, with nearly 20 years’ experience of working with the world’s biggest Pharmaceutical companies. They do not manufacture their own products but design and implement comprehensive temperature monitoring solutions within the Life Sciences sector (Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device companies), personalised to every client. Their head office is in West London (with good transport links) and they have continued to expand throughout 2020 despite Covid-19. Having recruited an excellent sales team, the company is very busy, which has led to the creation of this role and two other validation positions as well (one more senior and one trainee position).
The company has an excellent reputation and places a great deal of emphasis on hiring people with strong communication skills, a positive work ethic and the desire to be an important part of the organisation’s growth.
As a Validation Technician, you will have a range of responsibilities based around supporting the company’s validation services for a range of Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device clients. Your duties will include:
- Providing technical advice to customers, regarding temperature mapping, equipment qualification and validation projects
- Providing internal support to sales teams regarding the sale of mapping and validation services
- Working with customers to translate their user requirement specifications into executable validation protocols
- Reviewing and executing qualification protocols (DQ, IQ/OQ/PQ) and associated validation lifecycle documentation, including identification Collaborating with customer project stakeholders, QA and Validation managers to develop validation documents, ensuring that their regulatory requirements and quality standards are met
- Keeping on top of cGxP standards and risk-based process validation
- Making full use of the company’s ERP system and internal collaboration tools for sales and service processes
- Working closely with Quality and Service Engineers to organise factory calibrations, commissioning of monitoring systems and qualification of data loggers and sensors
You will need to have some training, qualifications and experience within a Validation / Quality function, whether gained in a consultancy or in-house role. We are looking for someone with a good general understanding of GxP standards and risk-based process validation, with experience or understanding of equipment qualification in GxP environments. You will need to demonstrate strong technical aptitude, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative to create and validate methodical, commercially viable processes. Above all else, we are looking for a bright and ambitious individual who not only has strong technical skills but also an excellent client-facing manner.