- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Ideal for someone who has at least 2 years experience in a Commercial Business capacity working on the Purchase Ledger
- Location: Hayes
Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal for an Accounts professional who is looking to grow their career within the pharmaceutical logistics sector or someone looking to step into this industry. Your main job focus will include inputting the suppliers Invoices/ Credit Notes on the company’s system via the Purchase Number.
The company are a dedicated medical supply company that source and distribute pharmaceutical, consumable supplies and medical equipment to healthcare professionals around the world. They have become leading players within this sector and are able to tender to each client’s supply needs whether that is a local project, right up to national scale tenders. The company’s main divisions incorporate International Sales, Clinical Trials Supplies, Unlicensed Medicines, Managed Access Programmes and the distribution of medical products. They have recently moved into a new warehouse space which is over 30,000 sq foot and situated very close to Heathrow Airport. This allows them to store goods in ‘Warm Rooms’, ‘Ambient Rooms’ and ‘Cold Chain Rooms’.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a Commercial Business working on the Purchase Ledger
- It is imperative you have set up invoices via the Purchase Order and able to reconcile the PO with the stock that’s booked in by our warehouse staff
- Good Mathematical skills and have the ability to work out and understand queries
- Fast and accurate data entry skills (enter at least 40 invoices an hour)
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and able to multitask
- Input Suppliers Invoices/Credit Notes on our system via the PO (Multi Currency)
- Able to resolve queries between our Purchase Orders and the Suppliers Invoice
- Paying Suppliers by cheque and transfers by using Barclays.net
- Input and Allocate Payments/Discount on to the Suppliers Account
- Setting up new Suppliers, Credit Check and Validate their VAT number
- Check Suggested Payments List with the Invoices before Cheques are printed
- Reconcile/File Supplier Statements and request copies of missing Invoices/Cr Notes
- Submit declare’s for EC Purchases to the HMRC monthly
This is a permanent position.