- Work closely with internal digital pathology teams and support their research efforts by managing project data, curating image and metadata, data transfers and ingestion, and coordinating data sharing with team members.
- Work closely with external partners to access internal systems and ensure proper data transfer and loading protocols are followed.
- Learn, understand, and anticipate data and metadata needs from data users across the organization.
- Communication with stakeholders about project planning, status, and project results
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field, or 2+ years working in a data curation or data management role.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated communication skills of technical information, both understanding and expressing requirements from stakeholders with a high level of bioinformatics and scientific expertise
- Practical experience with R and Python
- Practical experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in managing large datasets
- Ability to work independently, follow up on verbal discussions with concrete action steps, and take initiative.
- Familiarity with Data modelling
- Familiarity with database software and organizational systems such as LIMS
- Prior experience with digital pathology and clinical data is preferred.