A biotechnology business administrator needed for a progressive Cell and Gene Therapy Company.
The company’s aim is to advance the cell & gene therapy sector to make the UK the place to commercialize these life changing therapies. They have the capabilities to take a therapy from the discovery phases, across the translational gap to the clinic and then through clinical trials to launch. Using their R&D expertise to achieve this along with their drive for innovation and continuously adopting the latest and most effective approaches. To completement their R&D efforts they have world class clinical operations, regulatory, health economics and market access expertise. Added to this they have developed a unique and highly successful GMP manufacturing facility based in Stevenage where collaborators can manufacture their therapies for clinical trial and commercial use.
They have a strong culture that is focused on collaborative and innovative working to deliver these life changing therapies to patients. As a company they offer excellent career development opportunities through their L&D programme that not only gives you the skills to advance your career but creates opportunities to take the step forwards to utilise them in a new position. Added to this they are continuing to expand as the demand for their expertise increases and they explore new areas of the sector.
The company is seeking an biotechnology business administrator (ideal role for a graduate) whose main responsibilities would be to collect and analyse data, research trends and create financial dashboards.
This role can be done remotely 4 days a week and from Central London 1 day a week. This position would be on a FTC 6 months, with a possibility of getting extended or made permanent.
Key responsibilities fo the biochnology business administrator:
- Collation and analysis of data relating to cell and gene therapy clusters in the UK to inform the business strategy
- To fully support the creation of a financial dashboard to demonstrate the funding received by companies in the cell and gene therapy space
- Researching companies and their products and people in the ATMP therapy sector
- Researching industry trends and preparing databases, papers and presentations
- Internal engagement with specialists and experienced business development, finance, project /programme management and IT teams, as well as our technical teams
- Utilise existing systems and subscriptions to evidence, measure and track Impact for the ATMP market
• Background in biological sciences with the ability to understand complex scientific terminology
• Experience of working with large data sets and building dashboards desirable but not essential