Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen with an Oxford based company who are developing novel vaccines that elicit strong responses from T-Cells. They have several assets (from pre-clinical to Phase 2) which are showing exciting results within clinic. Based on the outskirts of Oxford their technology has been developed based upon experience perfecting viral vector vaccine technology across multiple indications. Due to growth within the company they are seeking a Clinical Study Manager.
This growing company offers the right person plenty of opportunity to progress.
Suitable candidates will need to possess skills/experience in the following areas: -
- Clinical study management experience within a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO company
- Experience in oversight of external vendors (CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of GCP and current clinical trial legislation
- Thorough knowledge of the clinical development process, ideally from first in human through to regulatory filing for marketing
- Experience in early phase trials (I-II)
- Therapeutic experience – Infectious diseases, Vaccines or oncology
- Experience of EDC and eTMF; comfortable with electronic systems e.g. CTMS