I am delighted to work with an exciting and successful research, design and development medical device consultancy. Working on developing intelligent specialised products for some of the biggest brands in medical, consumer and technology sectors. My client also offers the family feel culture and being able to gain new skills to grow your career.
- Create inventive, appropriate and practical technical concepts and assess feasibility
- Research, source and specify applicable technologies, suppliers, materials and processes
- Develop concepts into reliable and robust solutions; including 3D CAD modelling, math models and FEA/CFD, risk analysis and managing prototypes for testing
- Detail and specify design for manufacture; including engineering drawings, tolerances and specifications
- Create and control documents including presentations, reports and schedules
- Communicate and present work to clients
- Operate within the quality systems and wider regulatory framework
- Excellent experience in Solidworks, CAD, 3D Drawings. Complex mechanism CAD.
- Tolerance analysis and be able to achieve this independently.
- Hand calculations to access pressure and resolve forces.