This role can be done completely remotely from any of the following locations: East coast US, West Coast US, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Ireland and Belgium.
- Participate on a decentralized, agile-based software development team.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code, unit-test and document implemented features
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of server-side models and algorithms
- Implementation of web service APIs (REST)
- Implementation of client-side logic, including UX design, HTML layouts and templates, AngularJS logic, and styling
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
The position requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer in an agile environment working with web-based applications. The skills listed below are those of a full-stack software engineer, with the understanding that each software engineer has his/her own preferred areas. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent field is required.
- Design and implementation of complex web applications
- Strong skills with AngularJS/Angular
- Strong UI and UX/web design skills (CSS3, SCSS).
- Experience with reactive programming in JS (RxJS, NgRx).
- Experience with responsive design applications (e.g. Material Design)
- Experience with ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Design and implementation of service web APIs such as Django/Django Rest Framework, Express.js or any Node.js framework
- Experience with modern application frameworks such as Django or Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with micro-services / loosely coupled applications using multiple data sources and interfaces
- Experience with functional programming / higher order functions is a plus