- Site Services Technician
- Pharmaceutical company in Worthing, West Sussex
- Double Day shifts: 6am-2pm / 1pm-9pm
- £15,500 + 15% shift allowance + Benefits
- Experience from a regulated factory site environment PREFERRED
- Versatile skills including equipment preparing and cleaning ESSENTIAL
- Full clean driving licence ESSENTIAL
Do you have experience in factory / production / hospital / warehouse areas, preferably in a regulated clean room environment? If so, we are looking for a likeable, reliable individual to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Worthing. If you take great pride in your work and enjoy communicating with people at all levels, this job could be just right for you. Following strict regulations, you will assist with preparing, cleaning and sterilising equipment, stock control, waste disposal, laundry and other site services, giving you a lot of variety and keeping you busy throughout the day. You will help with warehouse / stock control activities and the support of manufacturing, packaging and distribution processes This role will be on the company’s payroll with a salary of £15,500, plus 15% shift allowance for 6am-2pm / 1pm-9pm shifts.
A pioneering UK-based Pharmaceutical company who develop and manufacture liquid vaccines under strictly controlled sterile conditions. This vacancy has arisen at their main site in Worthing, West Sussex. There are around 150 employees and the company has an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere, staff morale and ongoing development. They manufacture a range of drug products and have very strictly regulated GMP clean room and aseptic production areas.
This is a unique position that supports the GMP-regulated production of liquid vaccines. You will service and support all production and manufacturing areas and your duties will be split across different service areas. Completing documentation throughout your day, to ensure that there is always a clear audit trail, you will undertake a range of duties to support the production areas. These duties could include:
- Preparing components and equipment prior to sterilisation
- Cleaning and disinfecting classified areas
- Ensuring that the stock of laundry and consumables are available for production and manufacturing areas
- Sterilising equipment using autoclaves and other processes (full training will be given)
- Assisting with waste disposal
- Contributing to GMP documentation and ensuring that GMP is followed at all times
- Maintaining compliance to Health & Safety guidelines
- Operating and emptying autoclaves, VHPs (Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide) and oven chambers
- Getting involved in some mechanical operations
You may, on occasion, assist with deliveries between three different buildings / warehouse areas, checking the correctness of all items and ensuring that you manage your time effectively to meet specific deadlines. While some lifting may be required, this is not a “heavy lifting” role.
This is a position that can get very busy at times and it is essential that you can work methodically and stay organised throughout the day.
In addition to a salary of £15,500 + 15% shift allowance, the company offers a generous benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life insurance and discretionary annual bonus. The company is well known in the local area for its positive, buzzing atmosphere, variety of work and opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will be a versatile, hard-working individual, preferably with some experience from a regulated Production, Manufacturing, Warehouse or Services environment, following clean room regulations such as GMP or ISO. You must be able to perform a range of manual duties, including unloading vans. You must be able to work in a methodical, clean and tidy way and follow strict guidelines, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to get on well with people all levels. Previous Pharmaceutical experience (Novartis, Pfizer, Wyeth, GSK, Fisher, Custom, Teva etc) will be advantageous but we will consider people from Food, FMCG, Medical Device, Diagnostics, Electronics and other production / warehouse settings. You must have a full clean driving licence.
Service technician, sterilise, sterilize, delivery, despatch, production, factory, production, GMP, pharmaceutical, pharma, cleaning, validation, manufacturing, clean room, sterile
This is a permanent role