Alex Dobson is recruiting for a brand new, exciting job opportunity for a hard-working, experienced GxP Associate to join an expanding Electronics Manufacturer based in West Sussex. You will be responsible for the the creation for temperature mapping exercised. This includes executing site visits for mapping installations and qualification activities. With this role you will have to opportunity of gaining a qualification in Validation Service and move your career forward within the organization.
An electronics manufacturer providing innovative solutions for monitoring environmental conditions throughout perishable goods supply chains within the UK and Ireland. The monitoring process consists of measuring, recording and managing data. Then, based on the stability criteria, the data is assessed for release or alarm. The company’s solutions result in the lowest total cost of ownership for their customers while ensuring compliance and maximum efficiency. The main industries they serve are in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors as well as the environmental management, biobanking & life sciences and the food industries. They provide industries with solutions for laboratory, production, storage and transportation through to the end user. Their ultimate goal is to constantly improve the market and customer orientation. They adhere to ISO9000/17025 guidelines and GMP/GLP requirements for the pharmaceutical industry as well as UKAS accreditation.
The role of GxP Associate is varied, requiring both technical ability and strong communication skills. Your main duties will include:
- Offer creation for temperature mapping exercises.
- Managing mapping & software qualification projects through to completion.
- Configuration and execution documentation for GxP Projects
- Executing site visits for mapping installations & qualification activities. Internal support with regards to the sale of GxP services
- Providing support to the sales team at customer meetings.
- Advice to customers regarding temperature mapping and software qualifications.
- Travel to client sites around the UK is something you will be doing on a weekly basis and there will be occasional travel to Europe.
Professional experience in a GxP environment within the Pharmaceutical Industry or Process Engineering sector is a must. You need to be quality oriented and have a background within quality. The ideal candidate should be educated to University degree level or equivalent. In addition to this qualifications to work on the companies monitoring systems and exposure to a GMP/ GDP environment is a must.
This is a permanent position.