The Jira Developer role serves as the primary developer and administrator for the companies Atlassian Cloud Software, with a focus on Jira. Once up to speed on the current configuration, this person is responsible for gathering the requirements across different teams and Jira projects, designing/developing/testing new solutions, and maintaining all Jira environments.
- Confluence/Jira Administration & Development
- managing/upgrading/tuning all jira environments (qa, sandbox, production)
- user management
- issue troubleshooting
- proactive optimization
- backup management
- integrations with other tools
- Project Work
- Strong communication skills to work with various teams to understand requirements
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills for designing/developing/testing/supporting Jira solutions
The position requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience developing in Jira Cloud.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
A Bachelor’s degree in IT, software engineering or equivalent field is desired.