- Critically review the mixing process for specific customer project; research, trial and recommend improvements to meet business goals. Implement successful improvements.
- Determine optimal equipment / process for dispensing the products suspension into the blister pockets to meet business goals.
- Committed to ensuring the health and safety of self and others through all workplace actions.
- Adhere to the principles of QbD and ‘patient first’.
- Develop and maintain strong cross function relationships with; Operations, Engineering, Quality and others.
- Communicate effectively at all organisation levels with; colleagues, customers, professional bodies, regulatory agencies and academic institutions as required
Education: BSc/MSc/BEng/MEng Chemistry/Pharmacy/Engineering or relevant discipline.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years relevant experience to include suspension mixing and suspension pumping/metering at low volumes
Knowledge/Skills: Experience in extrusion, mixing, suspensions, fluid dynamics, pumping and metering technologies. Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills. Organized, results-oriented, and strategic thinker. Familiarity with Lean six sigma principles.
Supervises: No direct reports.
- Mixing technologies
- Pumping and metering systems
- Mixing of powders and liquids
- Movement / holding of suspensions and slurries