Key responsibilities of the Product Manager include the following:
- Work with internal stakeholders (strategy, delivery, support, marketing) and clients to understand their needs
- Contribute directly to feature development by defining requirements, UI conceptualization and design, performing early feature and prototype reviews
- Work with engineering to understand feasibility, effort, and timing; for the main product, RTSM, the integrations product, Integrations, as well as future products
- Manage stories and bugs in JIRA with the relevant information for the product development as well as the validation team (SQE)
- Contribute to ensuring the product grows in accordance with industry trends and innovations
- As a product and technical expert, contribute to operational processes such as the upgrade process that enables rolling out new versions to clients efficiently and safely
The position requires a minimum of 4 years experience in the clinical research field, particularly in eClinical systems implementation and/or product management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as product manager, IT project manager or related position having lead or been involved in system development projects
- Industry experience (clinical studies, clinical systems) and systems integration experience is highly desired. Experience with IRT/RTSM systems is a plus.
- Experience working with agile development methodology is a plus.
- Leadership Competencies: Solutions focused, curious, proactive, responsive, organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required.
- Up to 20% business travel
The candidate must possess at minimum a bachelor’s degree in a life sciences, engineering or information technology field, or equivalent experience.