- Are you an Account Director looking for a fresh challenge? Or a seasoned Senior Account Manager looking for you next step up in your career?
- Fantastic reputation and supportive team culture
- Based near Waterloo, London
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Busy Oncology & Diabetes accounts
My client has a great reputation within the healthcare communications industry and is dedicated to helping their clients develop, launch and maximise the potential of their products. They offer leading pharmaceutical organisations integrated communications advice and solutions that include both science focused medical communications and dynamic public relations. They are currently on the look out for a motivated new addition for their team in central London.
You will hold responsibility for account management, client relations, communications strategy and people management. You will handles a wide range of assignments and offer effective counsel to clients on complex issues and problems, as well as contributing to the good functioning of the agency.
This opportunity suits someone who enjoyed working on Publication planning and management, managing finance and budgets. You will also be involved inn other Med Comms projects as my client has alarge portfolio, but publications is a key part of the role/
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific/medical subject area
- Minimum six or seven years in medical communications or a relevant field
- Senior-level writing, presentation and strategic/creative skills
- Superior knowledge/expertise in one or more functional specialties and/or business sectors
- Strong network of contacts in medical communications or relevant field
- Industry knowledge and familiarity with current affairs
For a full overview of the role requirements and more information about the agency, please get in touch with your CV
Is this for you? For a full job brief and information about the company ,please get in touch.
Key words: Account director, programme director, London, MedComms, Medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency ,Healthcare Communications, slide kits, BSc, Healthcare Communications, Medical Information, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Ethical Healthcare, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, Medical Education Agency, Med Ed Agency, Science, editorial, manuscripts, publishing, publication plan
This is a permanent role