This is a unique opportunity to work for an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that covers the full pharmaceutical life cycle, producing new pharmaceutical products for early phase clinical projects. To date, they have supported over 2 million patients and conducted trials in over 85 countries. They work to strict GMP guidelines and offer excellent career progression.
To be responsible for the day-to-day management of all clients. To coordinate all aspects of customer projects through the entire life cycle of the project. To oversee a team of project staff who are responsible for a portfolio of PDS, commercial and business projects.
- Recruit, train and monitor performance of reporting staff, supporting, mentoring and coaching individuals to achieve highly effective levels of project management.
- Ensure customer specific requirements are met and communicated to all relevant disciplines.
- Ensure that all customer contact, oral and written is carried out professionally by reporting staff in order to develop and maintain good working relationships with each customer
- Monitor performance and workload within the reporting team and effect change where necessary to ensure each individual’s contribution to the project and customer is managed to the highest possible standard
- Maintain awareness of and as necessary, assist in the monitoring and control of client financial accounts.
- Support Business Development and Quality by presenting at audits, customer meetings and workshops, as required.
- Coordinate and/or participate in business review meetings for key customers as necessary which may involve setting agendas and helping to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Deal with customer complaints escalated by reporting staff involving relevant Managers and Site Head as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) qualification
Proven substantial experience in the following areas:
- People Management, Project Management within Pharmaceutical industry, developing client relationships.