Award winning Brighton based full service healthcare communications agency are seeking an experienced and motivated Market Research Manager to compliment their successful and growing team. This role will suit an established healthcare focused researcher with a minimum, of 5 years experience.
A great opportunity is on offer to work across some of the industry’s most influential players including; GSK, Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, Novo Nordisk, Bausch+Lomb and Sanofi.
As one of the UK’s leading healthcare communications agencies success is centred on their ability to get deep under the skin of each client brief to enable them to develop creative propositions. This role sits within their Planning and Insights team to uncover barriers to behaviour change amongst a range of audience types, but specifically within health.
The Research manager will work alongside the Senior Planner and Accounts Team to manage and undertake research, predominantly qualitative, and create insights reports within the company’s methodology. This work will help them to devise evidence-based strategies that will help deliver their overall mission.
- +5 years’ experience designing, managing and undertaking qualitative research projects from running focus groups and TDIs through to analysis and reporting
- Strong experience in health care sector is a must, with specific experience of interview HCPs and patients
- Experience of running quantitative projects would also be desirable
- Degree level education, post-grad research qualifications desirable (i.e. MRS diploma, MA etc)
- Must have up to date ABPI approved Adverse Event training
In return, you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, private healthcare and lots more). Bonus Scheme, Private Health Scheme, Apple Technology, Great Socials, Training and development program, early Friday finish.
This is a permanent role