About the role
As a Software Architect joining a talented team of engineers developing medical device workflow software for our world leading systems. We are looking for an experienced architect and designer who can contribute to leading the vision for our next generation clinical workflow software.
We are expanding the team working with on the clinical workflow software for our cutting-edge devices. We encourage designing and developing great solutions, getting hands on to diagnose issues and liaising across the engineering group. A great team doing a great thing. Technologies includes C#/.NET in Azure DevOps with containerised technologies. Code quality is key in this safety critical product.
- Software Architecting and Design
- Design for testability
- Windows based development (Azure DevOps)
- Worked in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development
- Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electronics
- Automated unit testing
- Developing in a regulated environment