I am looking for Technician Support on an immediate start for an established market leader within Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. I am looking for successful candidates to have worked in regulated environments such as Food, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics. The role is a 12-month Contract, working 37 hours per week and is site-based in Sandwich, Kent with a competitive hourly rate.
Your role will include:
The individual will be responsible for:
- Responsible for preparing equipment for manufacturing operations for use in the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) manufacturing facility, under direct supervision.
- Supports the execution of process operations, following instructions and accurately records manufacturing observations within batch records.
- Accurately completes compliance records and adheres to area GMP & EH&S compliance requirements.
The client is a giant within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries and performed excellently in 2021. They have been established for over hundred years and played a part in shaping the world and providing lifesaving medicines and vaccines.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to gain experience at a pharmaceutical giant
- Networking opportunities
Skills and Experience Required:
- GSCE or equivalent (pass grades) in a Mathematics and English
- Experience working in regulated/GMP environments.
- Desirable to have A-Levels in Science focused subjects such as Chemistry.