MUST HAVE FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE!
A world class pharmaceutical wholesaler & distributor, sourcing and distributing pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and equipment to clients across the globe.
- Responsible for picking, packing, and dispatching of various temperature-controlled goods
- Inspecting goods from suppliers ensuring compliance met and there’s no damage occurred
- Using bespoke computer system to input the goods into the inventory management system and liaising with colleagues about the delivery of goods
- Storing the goods in the designated location and to the correct temperature storage conditions
- Picking orders according to picking lists required by the customer services team and ensuring temperature conditions are met during shipment
- Taking part in productions runs when over-labelling of secondary packaging
- Helping with compiling records, shipping documentation (airway bills, proof of export and delivery)
- Ensuring compliance with GDP/GMP and following internal SOP’s
- Supporting the Logistics Manager with dealing with 3rd party logistics providers
You will work in a small team therefore it is important that you have a positive attitude, great communication skills and the ability to pick up new things quickly.
We are looking for hard – working, self sufficient individual who can manage their own time and work well in a small warehouse with two other people. You will be in a highly regulated area so you will need to demonstrate that you understand and respect working in a process driven environment and are a committed individual with strong attention to detail.
Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a regulated environment (GMP/GDP or ISO, from the Pharmaceutical, Food or Medical Devices sectors) dealing with temperature sensitive (cold chain, controlled ambient or frozen) is essential. Above all else, we want someone who works consistently hard, who offers excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), good literacy and numeracy, patience, an honest and likeable manner, and strong attention to detail. You must have experience working with MS Office, especially basic knowledge of Excel and inventory management systems. Experience of driving a forklift would be preferable (no license needed necessarily).