- 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer
- Horsham, West Sussex (own transport essential)
- £275 / day for 6 months
- Contract position with immediate start
- Advanced Microsoft experience ESSENTIAL (especially Office 365)
- MS Certification PREFERRED
- Permanent opportunities also available with the same company
A well-established IT support business with a broad range of customers requires a Contract 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer to join its team in the Horsham area. If you have highly advanced Microsoft experience (especially Office 365 implementation and administration) and excellent client-facing communication skills, this is an excellent opportunity.
Joining the business as it grows both its global customer base and team, the successful Contract 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Providing the best 3rd line support to dynamic and successful businesses across the South East, and some further afield
- Supporting the team to resolve issues that come into the helpdesk acting as a point of escalation for more challenging issues
- Ensuring helpdesk tickets are resolved in a timely manner to meet our SLA targets
- Participating as a project resource as and when required
The successful candidate must be able evidence Microsoft Certified Accreditations, and be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the following:
- Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012 R2, Windows 7/ 8/ 10
- Microsoft Office Software, Office 365, SharePoint and Azure
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
In addition, you will be well-versed in any number of the following:
- Email security products, e.g. Mimecast/ MessageLabs
- VMware/ Hyper-V/ XenServer
- Networking knowledge covering LAN, vLAN and WAN technologies
- Dell & HP Server and SAN Hardware
- Desktops and Notebooks
- HP Switches
- Draytek, Cisco and SonicWALL Firewall and Secure Remote Access appliances
On a personal level, you will be passionate about providing good customer service to users, in an effective and timely manner, with very strong communication skills and a personable manner.
Given the semi-rural location of the office and the need to conduct customer visits, a full driving license and own transport is essential.
This is a contract vacancy lasting six months, and in reward for your efforts, you will receive circa £275 per day.
Keywords: IT Support, 3rd Line, Technical Support Engineer, Windows Server, Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, Active Directory, Exchange, Contract, Horsham, West Sussex
This is a contract vacancy