Calling 2018 life science Graduates !!
Are you predicting a 2:1 or a 1st? Are you an outgoing and determined individual? Do you want to embark on an exciting and dynamic career in Medical Communications where you can really utilise your science knowledge? This award winning, Kent based agency are seeking an outgoing Account Executive to compliment the team.
Operating globally on behalf of Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients this independent agency use their comprehensive experience of pharmaceutical branding and marketing to help build great brands, by designing and delivering bespoke creative communication initiatives to meet commercial and medical education objectives.
With an unrivalled attitude to service they are looking for someone committed to making a positive contribution to the agency who will do all they can to deliver on time, within budget and with a smile!
Your responsibilities will include;
- Contributing your insights to projects and working to make them a reality.
- Forming positive and proactive relationships with clients and the wider team.
- Responsibility for all administrative aspects of accounts, developing a reputation for efficiency and total reliability
Personal Qualities and Skills required:
- Minimum of 2:1 classification in a life science discipline
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and in writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
- Willingness to go the extra mile, boundless curiosity and willingness to lean and respond to feedback
- Good with figures
- IT literate
- Smart and business-like in appearance
In addition you will also benefit fromgreat training and a development program that will allow you to grow advanced project management skills. Competitive entry level salary and benefits package.
For a full job description and information about the agency, do please get in touch.
This is a permanent role