As an Account Manager with this organisation you will be working alongside a global account management team to provide comprehensive account leadership and support to ensure effective overall management of accounts and execution of deliverables. If you embrace client relationships, team development, innovation, problem solving, and enjoy the prospect of inputting into the key decisions as the agency grows, they would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and listen to your ideas.
- Day-to-day client liaison to include participation in recurring or standalone meetings, ad-hoc discussion on project and account status and proactive problem solving.
- Develop and maintain project status reports.
- Financial management support to include budget development, revenue forecast, tracking of program expenses and liaison with Client Finance to raise invoices.
- Travel as needed to client meetings, national and international conferences and other Envision Pharma Group locations, as required.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key clients, stakeholders and third parties.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Continual focus on innovation and critical thinking.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree, scientific background preferred but not essential.
- 3+ years direct experience in client-facing, relationship/account management role.
- Demonstration of organisational and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.