Established and successful Client Services Director required for Global Healthcare Communications network. London or Manchester, offering competitive salary and great benefit package.
With over 25 years of experience within the medical communications industry the team couple scientific experience with creative thinking. Key functions include Strategic Planning and Support, Publications planning and execution, scientific event management, clinical trial support, medical education, marketing support and external expert management.
The quality and integrity of their people is what they are most proud of and by building trusted partnerships they deliver imaginative solutions that exceed expectations. As Client Services Director (CSD) you will use extensive scientific and commercial expertise to act as a strategic partner to clients assisting with the development of overall and tactical plans. You will maintain and be responsible for growth of a large client account(s), and this includes financial and resourcing responsibility.
In additional you will identify and create group-wide new business opportunities with existing and new clients. This position has overall responsibility for the performance and development of client services staff within their business unit and contributes to company-wide recruitment and performance decisions. Full financial responsibility for the business unit lies with the CSD (with input from the Scientific and Editorial Services lead) including all forecasting and financial KPIs.
- Life science degree is essential, ideally combined with a higher qualification (e.g. MSc, PhD)
- Proven ability to work across different client companies and a variety of therapy areas
- Proven track record (approx. 8+ years) in the medical communication and education industry and in leading accounts within an agency environment
- Experience of leading financial management of accounts/business units
- Experience of leading client services teams/business units
- Extensive communication skills and experience with a variety of stakeholders
- Broad experience in developing and submitting new business proposals; accomplished presenter at pitches
- Excellent written English, attention to detail and proven presentation skills
- IT literate (use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested ? Would you like to know more? If you possess the relevant experience and qualities then please get in touch with your CV
This is a permanent role