- Expanded Access Operational Director
- Exciting, growing Pharmaceutical service organisation
- West London (good public transport links)
- £60,000 (and above if experience warrants a higher salary) plus a competitive bonus, pension and healthcare structure in place
Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal for an established Pharmaceutical professional who is looking to join a small, young, ambitious company. They are looking for someone who has around ten years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and has experience of leading a team.
A young, ambitious, SME pharmaceutical service company based in West London. As an organisation they focus on providing patients with untreated medical needs who have tried all the available treatment options. They offer EAP options that can help life-threatening illnesses, allowing them to look at new treatment options. In addition to this they offer a programme which gives access to unlicensed or unavailable medicines to patients around the world. They are looking to expand their middle management team and have a role for an exceptional candidate with a background in GCP and co-ordinating with the Responsible Person.
The Expanded Access Operations Director will be primarily responsible for managing a team of EAP Project Managers and their deliverables. This role will also be required to work with senior management to develop future EAP capabilities in line with the companies growth strategy. The Expanded Access Program helps patients with unmet medical needs who have exhausted all the accessible treatment options. When patients with life-threatening illnesses, including cancer, infectious diseases and rare diseases, run out of therapeutic options the EAP route offers new treatment options.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a team of EAP Project Managers and their deliverables
- Train and deploy relevant resources and personnel to continue the growth and delivery of EAPs
- Support other departments in the development and enhancement of future EAP capabilities
- Support in business development activities as needed
- Provide relevant input into marketing and other business-related collateral
- Build collaborative relationships with sponsor teams to enhance the companies culture of a partnership approach with its customers
- Represent the company to enhance its public profile
- Achieve agreed individual and project goals KPIs