- Export Sales Executive
- Experience in successfully selling export ocean freight services is essential.
- Award winning logistics company.
- Career path and training mapped out to help move your career forward within the company.
- Salary and commission dependent on your experience.
Alex Dobson is recruiting for an Export Sales Executive who is looking to forward there career within the Freight Forwarding industry. This is ideally suited to someone who is self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.This fantastic opportunity has been created due to their continuous investment in business expansion, staff development and technologies.
The company are an internationally recognized, Award Winning logistics company with an ever‐expanding worldwide clientele. They offer expertise in organizing the most effective worldwide transportation of cargo across sea, air, road and rail. The company are a profitable market leader continuously striving to improve performance and market share.
As an Export Sales Executive your main focus will be selling the companies export ocean freight solutions to worldwide clients in order to gain new business and develop existing business areas.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through a mixture of cold calling and networking
- Attending meetings with potential customers to identifying their needs, wants and add value
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services
- Negotiating, closing deals and handling complaints or objections
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Collaborating with the Operations team to achieve better results
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate new enquiries through targeted marketing
- Updating the CRM and reporting on sales activities
Experience and Qualities Required:
- Proven experience in successfully selling export ocean freight services
- Evident success in delivering against sales targets
- Self‐motivated with a results‐driven and a can‐do approach
- Excellent communication skills with ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with
- Fast learner with passion for sales and for always seeking to be the best
What they offer
- Commitment to our staff with our Award Winning staff development programme.
- Full time permanent job offering genuine career opportunities for progression where individual performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Genuine support from friendly internal sales and operations teams
- Pleasant office conveniently located near Leytonstone tube station
- Excellent remuneration package including Basic Salary + OTE then also company car allowance + mobile phone + pension Scheme + childcare vouchers (negotiable according to experience)
Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Land Freight, Supply Chain, Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, Import, Export, Selling, New Business, London, North East London.
This is a permanent position.