Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal for someone who has 3 or more years experience within the Pharmaceutical Warehouse Management sector. This is a hands on role whereby you will be responsible for managing the Warehouse Packers, processes and systems. This will enable the effective receipt, storage and dispatch of a wide range of goods to ensure productivity targets are met.
This is an influential role where you will play a key part in the companies Warehouse and Stores sector. You will be mainly office based dealing with the companies workshop staff ordering parts, tools and consumable stock. In addition to this parts sales and work with the workshop, parts picking and ordering for the Workshop technicians will be prominent. Stock Control and receipt of stock items and distribution throughout the companies is a key part to the vacancy. The day to day responsibilities of the role are:
- To liaise direct with the workshop and customer and identify their requirements, to order and sell parts
- Liaise with necessary divisions to ensure the correct parts are ordered
- Place orders for any required parts, using the in-house system
- Process workshop and customer orders
- Identify parts and order in the most efficient cost effective way for the workshop
- To take part in the completion of the department’s annual stock taking and audit
- Assist colleagues where required with goods in and parcel dispatch
- Producing and circulating product promotions to the customers base
- Stock management and control of minimum orders including control over fast moving parts.
- Day to day distribution of parts to engineers locations.
The company is divided into four main division including Logistics, Engineering, Healthcare and Commercial. This role is focused on the Logistics side of the company as it grows alongside the other pillars of the organization. They work with a large range of clients through the various division and are a leading Third-Party Logistics provider within the UK.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines to ensure customer’s needs and wants are met
- Experience and knowledge of Truck, HGV or Van parts is essential for this role
- Friendly and professional manner at all times
- Be comfortable and confident dealing with customers and colleagues throughout the business
- Have working experience of Microsoft office programs
- Have a flexible approach to work during busier times and when holiday cover is required
This is a permanent position.