Fantastic Opportunity for an Senior/Account Executive to join the Marketing Department of a leading centre for innovation in Cell Therapy.
- Marketing and Communications Executive
- Location: Central London
- Salary: To £30,000 pa plus excellent benefits (pension, private medical cover, life assurance, plus others)
- The purpose of this role is to work within the communications and marketing department as a Marketing Executive
- Events, CRM, Copywritng, press releases
My client supports the UK Cell Therapy industry with the vision to become a global leader in this fast developing sector. They work with their industrial and academic partners to overcome the commercial and technical challenges preventing bringing these therapies to the market. Based in Central London they provide a range of services to help with the development of new therapies bridging the translational gap from late stage development to clinical trials. They have successfully taken a product through to the completion of phase II clinical trials following a planned development cycle to deliver on their vision of bringing these therapies to market.
They are changing the future of the cell and gene therapy industry and are therefore looking to offer the right candidate an opportunity to help create something challenging and unique.
Working within the communications and marketing department as a Marketing Executive. This role will have a focus on the management of our global events and CRM and will also allow the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop their skills across the complete marketing mix and help drive the business forward through the development of meaningful and relevant content.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to lead on conferences and exhibitions globally, from identifying key events, our participation through to organisation and measurement.
- Organisation of internal delegations and events and development of relevant materials
- Create original content to work across multiple platforms including social, web and marketing collateral and copy
- Championing the use of the CRM to the business development team and wider organisation and ensuring the CRM system is maintained and used effectively
- Identifying and creating marketing lists, including segmentation for use in targeted activity
- Development of multi-channel campaigns to promote thought leadership and our capabilities globally
- Production of marketing materials and literature working with internal stakeholders and external resources
- Development of articles and case studies for multi-channel promotion
The role also includes specific responsibilities which include:
CRM management: technical support for all CRM users, Update and maintain
Marketing material: Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature, coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing materials
Communications: Generation of content to communicate our messages to stakeholders across all channels, Support the drafting, sign off and publication of press releases
The below are requirements for the role
- Have demonstrable copywriting ability and experience within a technical subject, and a background preferably within Life sciences
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing role where you have had to deal with creating cross platform communications as well as a press office.
- Have demonstrable experience of organising successful global events
- Have experience of management of CRM system and working with stakeholders to ensure this is kept up to date
- Proven effective project management skills
Education / Qualifications
- A degree in Marketing would be advantageous
For the full job description and overview of the company please get in touch.
Media relations, strategy, marketing, public relations, marketing, cell therapy, regenerative medicine, biomedicine, biological medicine, bioprocess, global communications, communications, PR campaigns, brand, London, Medical Communications, Biotech, Biopharma, Pharmaceutical Organisation. Science, scientific, PhD, BSC, MSC
This is a permanent role