- Senior Medical Writer.
- Great reputation and supportive team culture.
- Salary up to £48,000 Depending on experience.
- Diabetes, Oncology, Neuroscience.
The medical education team are looking to bring a new senior medical writer to the team. You will be responsible for developing high-quality scientific materials, such as slide kits, meeting reports and peer-reviewed journal articles. In addition you will support and coach junior members of the team, alongside the Scientific and Editorial Director. Writers are integral team members and have regular contact with clients. Being a close-knit agency whose focus is delivering their clients the best counsel and highest quality work, and the right individual will also share this belief.
Essential Experience required
- Biomedical science degree (bachelors and above) PhD preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years in medical communications, editorial or a relevant field
- Senior-level writing, presentation and strategic/creative skills
- Superior knowledge/expertise in one or more functional specialties and/or business sectors
- Strong network of contacts in medical communications or relevant field and growing reputation in medical communications, pharmaceutical industry and/or specialty
- Superior knowledge/expertise of good publication practice and the principles and practices of medical communications: current events, trends and issues, their impact on the industry
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive company benefits including a contributory pension scheme and private healthcare cover.
Do get in touch for more information.
Medical Writer, senior Medical Writer, principal medical writer, London, MedComms, Medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency ,Healthcare Communications, symposium, slide kits, KOL, PhD, BSc, bioscience, pharmaceutical Healthcare Communications, Medical Information, Pharmaceutical, Ethical Healthcare, RX, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, Medical Education Agency, Med Ed Agency, Science, biological, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, MedEd writer, Med Ed writer, editorial, manuscripts, editor, publishing, publication plan.
This is a permanent role