- Technical Sales Support
- The crux of the role includes quotation preparation, order processing, customer support, field service assistance and administration support
- You will need to have an understanding of (or a willingness to embrace) the Technical Engineering that is a core part of the company
- Flexible working hours as long as core hours are covered
- Arundel based with a salary up to £25,000
Alex Dobson is recruiting for a brand new, exciting job opportunity for a hard-working, engaging individual, to join an expanding Electronics Manufacturer based in West Sussex. You will be responsible for the orders in key accounts, provision of quotes (under the provision of the Account Manager) and assist in the release of orders. This role is split 70/30 between sales and administration respectively, with the chance to progress into more of an Account Manager if you are successful.
An electronics manufacturer providing innovative solutions for monitoring environmental conditions throughout perishable goods supply chains within the UK and Ireland. The monitoring process consists of measuring, recording and managing data. Then, based on the stability criteria, the data is assessed for release or alarm. The company’s solutions result in the lowest total cost of ownership for their customers while ensuring compliance and maximum efficiency. The main industries they serve are in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors as well as the environmental management, biobanking & life sciences and the food industries. They provide industries with solutions for laboratory, production, storage and transportation through to the end user. Their ultimate goal is to constantly improve the market and customer orientation. They adhere to ISO9000/17025 guidelines and GMP/GLP requirements for the pharmaceutical industry as well as UKAS accreditation.
The role of Technical Sales Support is varied, requiring both technical ability and strong communication skills. Your main duties will include:
- Serve smaller customers independently and / or together with Field Sales
- Key Customers: Responsibility for all orders of one or more key accounts (alongside tghe Key Account Manager)
- Customer database update
- Provision of quotes independently (or under the direction of Key Account Management / Field Sales)
- Customising (configuration, packaging) define / pass / monitor)
- Forecast- conjure and monitor
- Check and prepare release orders
- Allocation in accordance with work preparation department
- Coordination Customizing / Shipping
- Overview of retrieved quantities
- Treatment of defective equipment
- Support customers with technical problem
- Handle demonstration equipment orders
You will need to have come from a Sales Support background, ideally having come from Technical Engineering organisation. Two to three years' experience would be preferable for this particular role and you will need to be qualified up to A-Level/ BTEC standard. The successful candidate would need to have a flair for technology and be able to work within a team to handle enquiries from customers around the world. It is imperative you can communicate well over the phone and via email and have good customer service at all times.
This is a permanent position.