At Next Phase, our motto is Life is all about Change. This is particularly relevant as we all learn to cope with new ways of working during the COVID-19 lockdown. The Life Science sector continues to be extremely bouyant and we offer a range of services of consistently high quality.
- If you are looking for a new position, click here to learn how we can help you.
- If you would like to engage Next Phase for your next recruitment project, click here to learn about the range of services we offer to large and small businesses.
- To learn more about each of our consultants, click here.
- To access our library of useful information, including interview tips, advice for contractors and our data policy, click here.
What We Offer:
- Permanent, contract and temporary placements
- Strong candidate networks within niche sectors and technical specialisms
- Connections to candidates who are not available with any other agency, and job opportunities you will not find anywhere else
- Extensive presence on social media for the promotion of articles and resources for individuals across the Life Science sector
- Comprehensive exposure of job vacancies on all leading job boards
- Market mapping and management of bespoke recruitment campaigns
- Business introductions for collaborations between life science companies, including introducing start-up businesses to potential investors / VCs
- Management of personalised assessment centres, including providing an on-site presence to run the whole day
- Retained search / headhunting assignments, with the strictest confidentiality at all times
- Flexible invoicing options
- Salary comparisons and benchmarking
- Job description review / writing / editing, and helping companies to plan for the impact of hiring new staff on the team environment and company dynamic
- Providing guidance related to local employment markets, including salary benchmarking and a guide to candidate availability
- Reference checking and seamless candidate onboarding
- Full adherence to APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies) standards and codes of practice
Next Phase Recruitment, originally known as SLS Services, was formed in 1991 and has developed a strong reputation across the UK, Europe and the USA for the recruitment of permanent and contract staff within the Life Science and Technology industries.
Steve Twinley joined Next Phase in 2006 as a graduate and worked his way up to becoming Managing Director in 2016. With a background in Psychology, Steve has built an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team and uses his leadership skills to ensure that Next Phase continues to build on the quality and integrity on which it was founded.
Jake Thomas joined Next Phase in 2020, having built a successful life science recruitment organisation as MD elsewhere in his earlier career, and having seen the potential to grow Next Phase in a similar way. Jake has a degree in Business and has brought an additional entrepreneurial flair to the organisation, particularly with Next Phase's international service offerings.
Alongside the rebrand to Next Phase in 2016, the business was joined by Miles Hunt, Chairman of APSCo and a highly respected individual within the Technical Recruitment sector. Miles has expertise within International Staffing markets which, combined with Steve and Jake's energy and leadership, will ensure that Next Phase continues to be one of the best known and most respected recruitment brands within the Life Science & Technology sectors.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging career move within Life Sciences, contact us! We represent the most innovative individuals within Pharmaceuticals, Cell & Gene Therapy, Biotechnology, Rare DIseases, Clinical Trial Supply Chain Optimisation, GMP Operations, Biobanking and a range of other life science sectors. We understand what it means to progress a career in these industries and can provide comprehensive career advice. Our helpful consultants can be contacted on 01403 216216 for a confidential chat.