They are seeking a Bioinformatician who will work closely with their translational and clinical team to apply bioinformatics and computational methods to analyse multi omics data to identify, model and interpret changes in the immune system. As well as product characterisation research programmes associated with biomarkers and clinical outcomes.
This role is based at the interface between mechanistic immunology and early clinical development. Which means this will be supporting the understanding of next generation of immune cell therapy products to identify predictive and prognostic signatures for precision medicine approaches.
The core responsibilities are:
- Design, develop and execute experimental programmes
- Active involvement in cross departmental work and multiple projects.
- Develop algorithms & MVA methods for analysis of flow cytometry data and large data sets.
- Script / programme using R & Python for example.
- Analyse ‘omics datasets e.g. RNAseq / scRNAseq and data integration
- Analyse data to be presented to colleagues in team & departmental meetings.
- Keep pace with latest development in the field.
- Mentor, guide, and train junior members of staff.
- PhD in a relevant are e.g. Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Biophysics
- Expertise with multi variate analysis
- Experience of working with data from flow cytometry and flow jo
- Experience of developing algorithms e.g.ViSNE, TiSNE, Flowsom and UMAP
- Expertise in the use of R or Python progamming for biological multi variate dataset analysis
- Experience in ‘omics data analyisis, especially RNA seq,
The company have developed unique T – Cell technologies that are innovative and life changing for patients that suffer from autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. As well as having the potential to prevent the rejection of new organs following transplant. This technology is based on modular, engineered Tregs.
They are engineering T – Cells ex vivo that suppress the immune system and have the ability to direct the cells to the right area of the body. They are now expanding their operations as their cell therapies progress to clinical trials, develop their pipeline further and develop manufacturing operations for Phase I trials.
As a company they are led by some of the leading minds in their field are driven and committed to the development of therapies that are life changing to patients. With the vision to develop a global biopharmaceutical company that is bringing cell therapies for a range of diseases beyond their current pipeline.