If you enjoy making sense of large data sets or have a passion for the latest generation of scientific platforms this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Our client partner has developed an Enterprise-class cloud solution for modern global R&D organizations that enables modernization of R&D workflows, greater data visualization tools, and adds predictive capabilities for end-users due to their patented machine learning algorithms. With offices in the US and Germany, they are now looking to expand their implementation team.
This role is open to those who are keen to develop a career in lab digitization as well as individuals with direct experience in the implementation of scientific R&D platforms. Once you have undergone the necessary training and development you will be responsible for;
- Leading the platform implementation.
- Restructuring & contextualizing scientific customer data.
- Assist in new business development through demo’s and championing the product.
- Help drive product development through customer experience so help build the best data structuring tool for R&D.
- Scientific Degree qualification subject such as biology, biotechnology, chemical engineering, chemistry or related subject
- Experience of structuring/ manipulating data in Excel (Python or other coding skills are beneficial)
- Experience of working in the battery industry advantageous.
- Ability to travel to customer sites (approx. twice per month)
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
San Francisco. Hybrid role.