We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join a pioneering Biotech company who is implementing advanced automation software for their bio lab activities. The company is experiencing high demand due to a fast-growing market which has created an exciting start-up-like environment within the automation division. This full-time onsite role is a great opportunity to develop your skills with industry experts while also providing the autonomy to drive projects forward yourself, creating a sense of ownership with any implemented vital solutions for the life science industry.
The company is based in the Zürich area and has many public transport options. For a highly experienced software engineer who can fulfil all the essential criteria, you can expect a highly competitive salary which scales accordingly with experience and skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and developing advanced lab automation software for high-tech instruments
- Identify and implement technical solutions in collaboration with experts from various scientific disciplines
- Deliver application-ready platform features and extensions for internal and external users
- Minimum of two years of experience with Python
- Minimum of two years of software engineering experience with either C# or C++
- Passion for software engineering and a commitment to identifying and independently implementing solutions
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Solid knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies
- Experience in the development of machine/instrument control software
- Educational background in computer science, software engineering or electrical engineering
- Familiarity with modern web UI frameworks such as Angular or React
- Strong ability to work in an agile environment, with an accurate approach and a pragmatic mentality
- German skills (spoken and written)
If you have a track record of achievement, intellectual curiosity, and versatility, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the Eligibility to work in Switzerland with a CH work permit/passport or passport from an EU or EFTA country
Please apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01403 216216 where we would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.