A Lab Technician is required to join a Medical School in East Sussex. You will be responsible for Maintaining and Supporting the Lab.
The role is initially a 3 Month contract position, with a good chance of extension beyond this. Their lab is based in East Sussex. For a highly experienced Lab Technician who can fulfil all the essential criteria, is a competitive hourly rate ranging up to £14.34 per hour depending on experience which equivalents to £17,000 as an annual salary.
Key responsibilities for the Lab Technician role:
- Ensure all regulations and policies are always being followed
- Ensure all work is documented
- You will be responsible for H&S
- Assist with practical sessions
- Prepare materials
- Set up and close down lab equipment.
- Maintain equipment
- Identify issues when resolving problems and follow procedures and policies to resolve
- Ability to make effective solutions and effective decisions
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders, colleagues and students
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Lab experience
- Experience with microbiology/ tissue culture
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01403 216216 where we I would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.